These Terms govern your access to and usage of all content, products, and services available at the https://reggiebeatz.io website (the “Service”) operated by Reggie Beatz Pty LTD (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to our services is contingent upon your acceptance, without modification, of all the terms and conditions contained herein, as well as all other operating rules and policies published and that may be published from time to time by us.
Please read the Agreement carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to any part of the terms of the Agreement, then you may not access or use our Services.
License Requirement for Beats and Instrumentals:
To use our beats or instrumentals, a license must be purchased. If you acquire a FREE Download, it is limited to non-profit use only. For licensing information, please refer to our Pricing and Licensing page.
Content ID System:
We have implemented a Content ID system to ensure that all users of our beats have a valid license. After purchasing a beat, you may be required to provide your YouTube link to clear any claims. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Use of Beats for Any Project:
You can use our beats for any project, whether personal or commercial, upon obtaining the appropriate license.
Where the use of any part of our Services requires an account, you agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when you register. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you must notify us immediately of any unauthorized uses or breaches of security.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to all or any part of our Services at any time, with or without cause, and with or without notice. In the event of account termination, your licenses will still remain active.
Our Services are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Reggie Beatz Pty LTD and its suppliers and licensors disclaim all warranties of any kind. Neither Reggie Beatz Pty LTD, nor its suppliers and licensors, make any warranty that our Services will be error-free or that access will be continuous or uninterrupted.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law:
The Agreement and any access to or use of our Services will be governed by the laws of South Africa. Disputes will be resolved in the applicable courts in South Africa.
Reggie Beatz Pty LTD reserves the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time. Material changes will be communicated through our website, email, or other means. You are encouraged to review these terms regularly.
Additional Clauses for an Online Beatstore:
- Payment and Refund Policy:
- Payment for beats is processed through secure payment gateways. Refunds are only provided in accordance with our Refund Policy, available on our Refund Policy page.
- Intellectual Property Rights:
- All intellectual property rights, including copyrights, in the beats and instrumentals remain with Reggie Beatz Pty LTD. The purchased license grants you the right to use the beats as specified in the license terms.
- Delivery of Beats:
- Beats will be delivered digitally to the email address provided during the purchase process. Any issues with delivery should be reported to email@example.com.
- Use of Beats in Broadcasting and Performance:
- If you intend to use the beats for broadcasting or live performances, please contact us for additional licensing options and permissions.
- Modification and Derivative Works:
- Any modification or creation of derivative works from our beats is subject to the terms of the purchased license. Unauthorized modifications or derivative works may result in legal action.
For further assistance or inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.